Monday 4 March 2013

Trend-Led::::Fast Fashion>>SHOP THE LOOK.

Swiss collections is a brand for beautiful feminine clothing.Young and fresh, with a nod towards the latest fashion trends...right now we are crazy about midis...and we've got different options and sizes in store from floral,tie and dye,monochromes and prints visit our show room by calling +2348056363855 to book appointment.

Midi dresses will definitely be making a more frequent appearance on my blog. :-)
      I am particularly inlove with this LIP PRINT MIDI BODYCON DRESS WITH LONG SLEEVE! .



TWO -IN-ONE LACE PROM DRESS STILL AVAILABLE IN SIZE 8 CREAM AND NAVY BLUE.

2 comments:

  1. Nice dresses but don't u guys sell bags and shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to find this fashion blog :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.