Monday 19 November 2012

shopping inventory day3

Hey my loves,hope you all had an awesome weekend... just stopping by for a quick post...i've managed to source a few photos of the items from my shopping inventory....so let me know if you see anything you like:-)
 
 
 collection chiffon sleeveless dress, multi-colour beading around the neckline with delicate scallop shape beading around the skirt hemline. Elasticated waistline ensure the dress will nip you in at the waist for a flattering shape.

 

 
They’re the kind of shoes I can imagine just throwing on with a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, and feeling fantastic in,These are by Kurt Geiger: Platform Peep Toe Court Shoes available in size40/7

 
 Thanks for stopping by...have an awesome week. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.