Wednesday 5 September 2012

SUGAR Feature: Swiss Collection Style



Hey dolls hope ya'll had a good day.......so i recently caught up with the Naked convo team for sugar section.. and did an interview about how I got in to my business blogging, my personal style, and what I believe every fashionista should have in their closet. Here's a sample:

Who is Enkay?
I am a fashion blogger,personal shopper and a freelance stylist. I run Swiss Collection Style, an online boutique inspired by celebrity styles where you can shop on a budget.
What is Fashion to you?
Fashion is being free with yourself and expressing your personal style. It’s also about finding what works for you and about finding what works for your body type and going for it. Fashion is also about being inspired and feeling good with yourself.
How would you describe your personal style?
Fun, I love experimenting with colors and fashion trends, most times you go shopping your bombarded with the latest this and that, this seasons must have this and that. So they are sort of forced on us. Sometimes I try to play by my own rules but can’t escape the trends .:-)

Check out the site and the rest of the interview here....http://thenakedconvos.com/sugar/?s=sugar

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.