Sunday 26 August 2012

Happy Shoppers :-)

         A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist.

-- Franklin P. Jones
In many women's lives, shopping is a hobby and a must for some. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more...

It's like through shopping, somehow we found a new focus and our moods get uplifted. What we can't solve in real life, we solve it through retail therapy.

                                         my swiss dolls in my vintage dresses...tooo cute

                                more Plus size items will be added to my next collection :-)
                   If i could be reincarnated as a shopping accessory'' I'll be a shopping Bag' Karl Lagerfeld

                          Thanks for stopping by dolls xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.