Friday 18 May 2012

STUFFS FOR SALE.

Hey dolls a super quick post this friday morning..this is a sneak peek into my show room.where you can find LOTS of lovely items at affordable prices.My aim is to give my dolls a daily all access pass to looking like a million bucks without having to break the bank:-)

 you can shop by price,size and style.. from sheer chiffon blouses,floral pants, dresses, shoes,blazers,print play suits,shorts,slim belts, handbags,and accessories. Tell a friend to tell a friend :-) keep viewing my blog, because I'll be giving away Lovely items from my collections very soon..:-)


Cross section of my shopping bags...working on doing door to door delivery soon within Lagos.but for my dolls outside Lagos we have a courier service next day delivery for items ordered  before 11am ..inclusive of an extra cost.



Thanks for stopping by Dolls have a lovely day..xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, beautiful stuffs. Where is ur showroom located though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll..:-) its on the island..send me an E-mail if your interested in shopping.cheerz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.