Wednesday 30 May 2012

Obsessed: Cambridge Satchel Co. Bags!

This neon satchel has worked its way up to the number one spot on my wish list. it’s both classic and fun and i need it. the long strap makes it perfect to wear as a shoulder bag, but the strap can also be tucked in so the bag can be worn as an oversized clutch.
I know these bags have been on everyone's radar for a while now.Yes I understand the prices are quite high too, but come on just look at the bags! The fact that they are 100% leather with a range of amazing colours and two tone designs, perfect with any kind of outfit and even better, tuck in or remove the strap and have yourself an oversized clutch!
Below are some celebrities rocking satchels from the Cambridge Satchel Company:



.
Thanks for stopping by.xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey I got the pink maxi skirt from Boohoo.
    By the way I love the neon green bag.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.